Thursday, March 4, 2010

Drunky Mc Drunk Drunk

Just kiddin... only had two wines ;-P
It was a long day at work! I loved every minute of it but I still don't understand why offices have 4 closed in walls with no windows and no trees. Why can't we take a laptop out into nature and do our work there? Maybe when I'm a CEO I can implement this.

Today I stuck to my morning goal... my beach walk. It was absolutely serene. The sun was shining on my face and the wind was blowing the sand across my feet. The ocean was ridged and messy with no natural pattern to be seen. It's amazing how beautiful nature can be if you take the time to notice it. Often in our busy lives we have so much going on that we miss the little things. Remember the little things. They add up and give the greatest happiness in life when appreciated.
xx
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment