Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2nd date and counting... the heat is on!!

Oh god... so we went to the beach. And I told him about my tummy. And I told him about my family. And he took me out to lunch. And we made out like teenagers again. It was HOT!!!

I don't even remember how we went from... oh yeah I do actually... so that's right... I was saying goodbye and he went in for the kiss again. Half an hour later we were still making out. Farrrk he was insatiable! It's like our bodies moved together like a separate tune and my head finally stopped saying no! Yiiieeeehhaaaa does that mean I'm cured from the break up? Is this what finding a good rebound is all about? Going to first base for hours on end? Hahaha oh to be 15 again. You know holding out cause your not ready actually has it's advantages. A simple kiss provides much pleasure with only 10% of the anguish as a rebound um well you know.. a rebound one night stand. I much prefer taking it slow.

And I figure there is no rush at all. This way I get to see if he is actually worthy of getting any more of me. If he is not a great guy then he shouldn't get in my pants. He has to have morals. And values. And passion (well I know he has passion). But anyway I want to see these qualities before i let him get too close to me. I want to make sure he ticks the boxes of being a nice guy with a heart of gold. Sexual attraction is one thing but to get into my pants the guy has to be so much more. For now though... I can safely admit that I am loving first base and would be happy to do it for a couple of hours a day. It burns calories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment