Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How soon is too soon?

Cute message from shopboy today...
"Is it worrying that I want to see you again?"

My reply..
"Haha hmmm let me think now... I believe that would be considered completely natural ;-p xx"

Shopboy
"Well when ur not busy... Just holler.."

I still haven't decided yet how I feel about this matter, hence why I didn't suggest another time to catch up. Hmm it's just kinda hard cause my ex is still on my mind. And I know shopboy is in the same situation, being recently single himself, but I just don't want to rush into anything and I know he likes me, obviously I am a refreshing change to his ex... but... ergh I don't know.

Hanging out will lead to more kissing and kissing leads to other things and I just don't think I want to do the whole rebound thing. And I'm also not ready for another full blown relationship either because my heart still has a piece in it that belongs to my ex. I think until that is gone it is not fair to be with someone else. Is it?

How soon is too soon after you have broken up? How do you gauge when you are ready? I know my body responds to his but is that really a realistic indication? Of course my body is going to respond when some Italian hottie puts the moves on... hmmm argh grrr confusion is a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment